In-person event at Leixlip library, Tuesday 31st May at 7pm -8pm
Join us in Leixlip library for a talk to empower you to organise and plan your Camino Trip.
Most Irish people are a bit daunted about heading over to start their Camino without each days accommodation booked.
The goal of this talk is to you, the Irish Pilgrims the knowledge advice and confidence needed to book and plan the route you will take on the Camino De Santiago.
The course will cover:
• The history of the Camino
• How to motivate yourself to cover the mileage
• How to train
• How to avoid blisters & tendonitis
• How to book everything before you go
• The best time of year to go