A lot of us are finding ourselves in the midst of back to school financial worry and wonder: how we always end up back in the red this time of year? Not to mention all the other costs we have to deal with on a regular basis.
Kildare Libraries are therefore having a special Wellness Wednesday event this week to help you with your financial wellness and security.
We care about our financial security, but do we take care of it? When we think of financial wellbeing, we often think of the hard parts; tax, pensions, insurances etc. But do we have the fundamentals right? This talk will be aimed as an entry point to financial wellness for those who want to take care of financial security but don’t even know where to start.
It will cover:
· A simple way to calculate your Net Worth
· The easiest way to do a budget for one year
· Savings you can make right now
· Habits and Rituals to maintain your financial security (including Time Management)
· The mental side of financial security and wellness.
This talk is suitable for adults and can be booked on Eventbrite.
For the most up to date information on workshops and talks, subscribe to our newsletter on our website.