Did you know that Kildare Libraries can help you reduce your Home energy bills?The Home Energy Saving Kit is the ultimate toolkit that helps you save energy at home. With 5 easy-to-use tools and 6 practical exercises, this kit allows you to get a better understanding of the energy usage in your home, problem areas that may need your attention and ways to improve energy efficiency. The Home Energy Saving Kit is now available to borrow from Kildare Libraries, all you need is your Library Card!
Whether you own or rent accommodation, The Home Energy Saving Kit has been developed to help you understand your energy consumption and identify the most important areas of your home for energy upgrades. Did you know by implementing easy energy saving measures, you could reduce your energy bill by up to 20% while improving the comfort of your home and helping contribute to a better environment at the same time. It’s a no brainer. The tools in the kit are easy-to-use (you don’t need to be an engineer to understand how they work, don’t worry), they provide an interactive and tangible way to introduce the concept of energy usage into your home and a perfect way to get the whole family involved!
All Relevant Information including links to Grant Applications – www.codema.ie/think-energy-home-hub/the-home-energy-saving-kit/
Link to short instructional YouTube video – https://youtu.be/6EWfMMRmpko
Links to Contact information for Libraries –
- Athy Library, tel +353 (0)45 980555 or email email@example.com
- Ballitore Library, tel +353 059 8623344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Castledermot Library, tel +353 059 9144117 or email email@example.com
- Celbridge Library, tel +353 01 6272207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clane Library, tel +353 045 829716 or email email@example.com
- Kilcock Library, tel +353 01 6284403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kilcullen Library, tel +353 045 482193 or email email@example.com
- Kildare Town Library, tel +353 045 520235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leixlip Library, tel +353 1 606 0050 or email email@example.com
- Maynooth Library, tel +353 1 628 5530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monasterevin Library, tel +353 045 529239 or email email@example.com
- Naas Library, tel +353 (0)45 879111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newbridge Library, tel +353 (0)45 448353 or email email@example.com
- Rathangan Library, tel +353 045 528078 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember under the Government’s Keep Well Campaign – Switching off and being creative or learning something new, getting back to nature, and finding ways to relax can help our general wellbeing. For more information check out our blog posts here and here or take a look at the Kildare County Council’s Keep Well page for the latest activities to help you Keep Well.